We look forward to providing a great stay for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the following policies will apply to your pets stay:
- We welcome all well-mannered dogs, cats, and fish. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior; including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking/noise, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas.
- A credit card or authorized direct billing account must be established at the Front Desk
- Pet Fee is $75 per pet (non-refundable) due upon check-in. A refundable deposit of $250 per pet is required upon check-in. Other fees may apply depending on room condition upon check-out.
- No more than (2) two pets of up to 40 Pounds may occupy each guest room.
- The designated area for walking is on the exterior of the property. Please do not walk your pet on the interior of the property.
- Owners are responsible for the cleanup of pet waste. Collection bags are available from the Front Desk
- Pets must be crated or out of the room in order to have your room serviced. This allows our room attendants to do their best work and to ensure the safety of your pet and our staff. Your room will not be serviced if your pet has been left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in any area of the hotel such as the breakfast room or pool areas.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all the times when in public areas.
- Please Inform housekeeping if your pet has an accident in your room. Housekeeping has access to industrial strength cleaners which could prevent additional damage costs if stain is allowed to set. Housekeeping will not clean‐up animal excrement after your pet.
- Upon check out, our staff will inspect your suite for damages. If any damages are found, the registered Guest will be responsible for the replacement or repair cost of the damaged items. Deposits will be applied toward the cost of those damages. The Guest will be billed for charges exceeding the deposited amount. Charges will be determined by Hotel management.
For more information on any policies, please contact us directly prior to your arrival either by the phone number listed above or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org